5 shocking statements Ranbir Kapoor made about Katrina Kaif
Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif’s love life has always been in the limelight. Whether it was their secret love affair or their break-up, these two have always made headlines. The head-over-heels-in-love couple broke up earlier this year, and it seems like there are no chances of reconciliation. Ranbir Kapoor recently opened up about their break-up in a tell-all interview with Rajeev Masand.
Here are 5 shocking statements Ranbir made for Katrina Kaif in the interview.
1. About talking to the media about their break-up, Ranbir said, “I don’t want to clarify. I have not even said I have broken up. It is too weird for me to even talk about it. I don’t want to sell it.”
Also read: Dumb British blonde f**ks 15 million people at once
2. When the actor was asked how hard it was for him to deal with the break-up, he said, “It hurt, because I think after my parents, she has been the most influential, most motivational entity in my life.”
Also read: Meet this selfie loving Russian girl who risks her life atop high rises
3. The actor confessed that there were several reasons behind the break-up and said, “It was really punctured by a lot of things – by baseless rumours and reports and perceptions and points-of-view.”
4. On being asked whether it was awkward shooting for Jagga Jasoos post break-up, Ranbir was all praises for Katrina as he said, “I think Katrina and I have a great creative partnership. Apart from the fun, I think no one has the kind of passion she has for acting. There is no awkwardness.”
Also read: Qatari princess was allegedlycaught having an orgy with 7 men in London
5. On pointing out the exact moment when he fell in love with her, Ranbir said, “Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahaani had a simple storytelling, it had heart, and I also fell in love during that film with Katrina.”
Rent a jail cell for Rs 500 and stay like a real prisoner
Dumb thieves mistake SBI’s passbook printing machine for ATM, get nabbed
Man killed while trying to have sex with alligator in its enclosure
OMG-inducing, share-compelling, like-attracting, clutter-breaking, thought-provoking, myth-busting content from the country’s leading content curators. read on...