8 situations Barack Obama will find himself in on his Republic Day trip
US President Barack Obama will soon arrive on a whirlwind visit to India. However, before he takes his highly secure seat next to Prime Minister Narendra Modi at Rajpath in New Delhi, here is what the Republic Day chief guest and ‘most powerful man in the world’ is likely to do in the country.
1. Obama will finally say ‘Yes to Bangalore’, and ‘No to Buffalo’.
2. Obama will finally find an agent reliable enough to procure his birth certificate.
3. Obama got no time for this. Obama got places to be.
4. Obama will miss his favourite burgers and hot dogs.
5. Obama will realise roads in India are not quite as clean as they are back home.
6. Obama will learn that Indian leaders, too, have charisma. And that not everyone has taken a vow of silence.
7. Obama will learn that his Secret Service is no match for New Delhi’s traffic.
8. Obama will learn not everyone knows who he is.
OMG-inducing, share-compelling, like-attracting, clutter-breaking, thought-provoking, myth-busting content from the country’s leading content curators. read on...