Bored of being yourself this spring? Try these 5 bohemian looks!
Who is this BOHO CHIC you ask?
She is kind of a hippie but she doesn’t live in GOA. She is also a free-spirited human but she doesn’t smoke that herbal mix or listen to reggae or Janis Joplin. She wears loose colourful clothes filled with indie prints but she is not from INDIA.
One of the hit styles this spring is that of the bohemian! We’ve got 5 BOHO TYPES you can try and be. Just remember not to lose your identity amidst this spring-cleaning. The best part is that you can find these clothes anywhere in India, especially street markets, and they are incredibly cheap. So, not only will you raise your style quotient but also save money while doing so!
1. The STREET Boho
- Crop top
- Distressed cut-off denim shorts—you could also opt for distressed boyfriend jeans as long as the accessories are boho-friendly
- Embroidered heels
- Whip-stitched leather shoulder bag
- A classic bohemian feathered pendant head clip
2. The MUSIC FESTIVAL Boho
- Floral collarbone cut out long-sleeved crop top
- Fringe shorts
- Fringe bag
- Woven embroidered gladiator sandals
- A bohemian-patterned mobile phone case
3. The ON-VACATION Boho
- Hippie palazzo harem pants
- Cape sleeved boho crochet crop-top in white
- Leather sandals with fringes
- Tribal-printed cotton shoulder bag
- Feather earrings
- And if the sun hits you, put on your floral round Lennon-style hippie sunglasses
4. The FREE-SPIRITED Boho
Then there are jumpsuits and a retro graphic tee, and a long heavily rainforest-printed maxi dress.
Both of these can be paired with:
- Fringed ankle boots
- Black hat
- Hot pink lipstick
- A top-knotted bohemian braid
5. The DIVA Boho
Maxi skirts paired with jacquard bikini crop-tops isn’t a bad idea either.
Tip: the longer the skirt the shorter the top must be.
OMG-inducing, share-compelling, like-attracting, clutter-breaking, thought-provoking, myth-busting content from the country’s leading content curators. read on...