Just five-ingredients: Sinful Chocolate Brownies
Long shopping lists turn you off cooking? Then, this series is just for you. All you’ll need is five ingredients to cook up delish dishes in a snap. The five don’t include cooking medium, such as oil and seasonings, but it’s still a short list, you’ll agree. Start off the New Year on a sweet note with these fail-proof chocolate brownies that use just five ingredients.
Dark & Gooey Chocolate Brownies
100 g dark chocolate
175 g unsalted butter
2 medium eggs
200 g caster sugar
75 g plain flour
Optional: 50 g chopped walnuts or cashewnuts
1) Line a 12-inch square tin with butter paper or baking parchment.
2) Preheat the oven to 175-deg C.
3) Place the chocolate, broken into bits, and butter in a thick-bottomed pan and melt over a very low heat.
4) Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar. Allow to cool a little.
5) Beat the eggs and stir into the chocolate mixture.
6) Gently fold the flour into the mixture, add the nuts, if using.
7) Pour the batter into the prepared tin and bake for about 20 minutes. A toothpick immersed into the brownie should come out clean. Do not over bake.
8) Remove from the oven, allow to cool and cut into squares.
9) You should get 16 scrumptious brownies.
OMG-inducing, share-compelling, like-attracting, clutter-breaking, thought-provoking, myth-busting content from the country’s leading content curators. read on...