The 15-minute recipe: Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
Want home-cooked meal, but can’t seem to find the time to cook at all? Our 15-minute recipe guide is for you. Dish up this super delicious and low-calorie meal-in-a-bowl in minutes.
Quick ‘n’ Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
1 cup noodles (not instant)
1 tbsp oil
½ tsp chopped garlic
1 soup cube
1 medium chicken breast, sliced
1 cup greens, such as pok choy, spinach or broccoli
1 green chilli chopped
Dash of soy sauce
1) Cook the noodles in boiling water for 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) Heat the oil in a large saucepan and put in the garlic.
3) Pour in three cups of water, add the soup cube and bring to a boil.
4) Slip in the sliced chicken and as it turns white, add the greens.
5) Once they wilt, the soup is ready. Add the chilli and soy sauce. Adjust seasoning. You shouldn’t need more salt, because of the cube and soy sauce.
6) Divide the noodle between two large bowls, pour over the soup and serve hot.
Tip: You can add more vegetables and other ingredients such as bean sprouts to this soup as well.
OMG-inducing, share-compelling, like-attracting, clutter-breaking, thought-provoking, myth-busting content from the country’s leading content curators. read on...