5 things you can do with condensed milk
The creamy stuff that comes in a can be turned into a sweet pick-me-up in minutes. Get our tips on how to use this versatile ingredient:
1. You can make scrumptious toffee at home with condensed milk. Stir over a low flame with half the volume of sugar until it turns to fudge. Add butter for a soft texture.
2. Top a bowl of fruit salad with condensed milk for a creamy twist.
3. Make a quick ice-cream topping by mixing instant coffee with condensed milk. Tastes great with vanilla ice cream and some praline or chikki on top.
4. Replace regular milk in payasam and kheer with condensed milk for a creamier, richer dish.
5. Make Thai-style cold coffee. Stir condensed milk into strong coffee decoction. Serve over lots of ice.
OMG-inducing, share-compelling, like-attracting, clutter-breaking, thought-provoking, myth-busting content from the country’s leading content curators. read on...