Five cool things you can do with beer (apart from drinking it)
Bet you never thought of this. Get adventurous with ingredients, using our guide:
1. Make a light caramel, add a splash of beer, stir in peanuts, salt and chilli flakes. Dry off the mixture in the oven to make spicy peanut brittle to eat with, what else, a pitcher of lager.
2. Mix batter for deep-frying shrimp, using beer instead of water or milk. And there you have it, beer-battered shrimp.
3. While slow-roasting a joint of meat, pour in a glass or two of good quality beer for an extra flavour dimension.
4. Drop some Alphonso mango cubes into a glass and top with ice cold beer. Drink up and then dig into the beer-soaked fruit.
5. Did you know that beer is great for your hair? Replace conditioner with beer and make it your last rinse after you wash your hair.
OMG-inducing, share-compelling, like-attracting, clutter-breaking, thought-provoking, myth-busting content from the country’s leading content curators. read on...