Grammys 2015 through their eyes: Celebrity selfies and photos that you need to see
It’s the Grammys. And now you can be a part of this celebration of music through the eyes of your favourite celebrities. Social media is abuzz with music icon’s Grammy-inspired selfies and photographs.
From glamorous to wacky, here’s a look at what your stars were up to at the awards.
1. Gearing up for Music’s biggest night
You don’t want to miss Music’s Biggest Night! #GRAMMYs A photo posted by The GRAMMYs (@thegrammys) on
2. Madonna sizzles in red
— Madonna (@Madonna) February 9, 2015
— Siete24 (@Siete24Noticias) February 9, 2015
3. Kim Kardashian’s first selfie
— KimKanyeKimye (@KimKanyeKimyeFC) February 9, 2015
4. Beyonce clinched the Grammy for Best R&B Performance for her song ‘Drunk In Love’ featuring Jay Z
5. Sam Smith bagged the Grammy for Record of the Year and Best New Artist for ‘Stay With Me’. His album ‘In The Lonely Hour’ also clinched the Best Pop Vocal Album.
LET’S GO!!!! A photo posted by Sam Smith (@samsmithworld) on
6. Lady Gaga and Tony Bennet perform live at the Grammys. The duo won the Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album for ‘Cheek to Cheek’
Thank you @brandonvmaxwell for my beautiful dress! I felt so sexy! A photo posted by @ladygaga on
7. Pharrell Williams bagged the Grammy for Best Pop Solo Performance for ‘Happy’. The song also won the Grammy for Best Music Video. Pharrell’s another popular song ‘Girl’ won the Grammy for Best Urban Contemporary Album.
Happy just won Best Video at the @thegrammys! Thank you to @wearefromla @woodkidmusic Iconoclast @mimivaldes @fatima_noir and to the entire cast and crew of the video. A photo posted by Pharrell Williams (@pharrell) on
8. Famous American rapper, songwriter and musician Aloe Blacc poses at the Grammys
@ The #GRAMMYs A photo posted by @aloeblacc on
9. Erica Campbell bags the Grammy for Best Gospel Album. This photograph was clicked moments before the announcement of the winner.
#Repost @imericacampbell Our category is next!!! @thegrammys #GRAMMYs A photo posted by The GRAMMYs (@thegrammys) on
10. Taylor Swift posted a 2005 photograph before the Grammys kick started, claiming to see similar facial expressions throughout the night.
This was Abigail and me in 2005, sophomore year. Expect to see similar facial expressions tonight. #TheGRAMMYs A photo posted by Taylor Swift (@taylorswift) on
11. John Legend put up a stellar performance
It’s about that time. #GLORY. #GRAMMYS A photo posted by John Legend (@johnlegend) on
12. Miley Cyrus on a roll
Make up by @ritaora A photo posted by Miley Cyrus (@mileycyrus) on
@tishcyrus #grammytime A photo posted by Miley Cyrus (@mileycyrus) on
#regram @mikewillmadeit A photo posted by Miley Cyrus (@mileycyrus) on
13. Chris Brown and Usher at the Grammys
57th #GRAMMYs here. @chrisbrownofficial #classic #timeless A photo posted by Usher (@howuseeit) on
OMG-inducing, share-compelling, like-attracting, clutter-breaking, thought-provoking, myth-busting content from the country’s leading content curators. read on...