Remembering Kishore Kumar: Top 10 songs by the legend
Kishore Kumar is one name in Bollywood that needs no introduction. The late singer, actor, director, producer, lyricist, screenwriter and musician was born on August 4, 1929 and has been an inspiration to young and old alike. While he has a plethora of superhit songs to his credit, here are top 10 songs by the legend that you can listen to, to celebrate his 87th birth anniversary.
1. Tera Bina Zindagi Se (Aandhi)
2. Mere Sapno Ki Rani (Aradhana)
3. Bheegi Bheegi Raaton Mein (Ajnabee)
4. Dekha Ek Khwab (Silsila)
5. Ek Ladki Bhigi Bhagi Si (Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi)
6. Dil Kya Kare (Julie)
7. Ek Chatur Naar (Padosan)
8. Dilbar Mere (Satte Pe Satta)
9. Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas (Blackmmail)
10. Aane Wala Pal Jaane Wala Hai (Golmaal)
OMG-inducing, share-compelling, like-attracting, clutter-breaking, thought-provoking, myth-busting content from the country’s leading content curators. read on...