Unbelievable! What the uber-rich kids do with their money, and time
They drive Ferraris on Mondays, Lamborghinis on Tuesdays and Bentleys on Wednesdays. On Thursdays, they drive around the city on ‘dad’s vintage car’, splurging wads of cash at the stores of Louis Vuitton, Hermes and Chanel.
Their Fridays are for yacht trips and weekends, for ‘unplanned’ getaways to Paris or Sydney. They are the kids of the uber rich, whose unimaginably luxurious lifestyle seems too good to be true. Have a look at their Instagram photos.
1. They unload in golden toilets. (Because, they are as rich as sh*t!)
2. And bathe in tubs made of gold.
3. They prefer champagne with cereal. (Because, dad can’t afford milk.)
4. Champagne for toilet cleaning, too!
5. Cleaning took a lot of his ‘expensive’ time. #rolexcraze
6. He sits down to choose from his shade-y collection.
7. While she stands confused before ‘a few’ stilettos she owns!
8. Jag or Lambo? #FlipsaCoin
9. And then settles for this gold-plated Lamborghini.
10. And this diamond studded phone.
11. Then he stops at the ATM to withdraw a ‘little’ money.
12. Meanwhile, mom comes online to talk about ‘casual land deals’.
13. Later, he attends a rich friend’s birthday bash! He just turned 20.
14. Celebration means champagne, girls and what not!
15. Often it ends up this way – Heels and bills!
16. Meanwhile, this chap buys a vintage car that costs just ₹119 cr.
17. Now, his old Rolls Royce is being used as a dog tie-out stake.
18. But mind you, they have their problems too! #lonelyrichgirl
19. Even after shopping like this:
20. So she decides to go on a yacht trip to de-stress.
21. After coming back, she opens up to her friend. #therealpain
22. Later, she flies to the rehab with her best friend. #luckyb*tch
OMG-inducing, share-compelling, like-attracting, clutter-breaking, thought-provoking, myth-busting content from the country’s leading content curators. read on...