Top 10 Hollywood celebrities headed for splitsville in 2016
The Bollywood-couple-break-up-bug seems to have bitten celebrities in Hollywood too as more than 10 couples head for a split or divorce in 2016. From a few months of dating to a decade of marital bliss, these celebrity couples have rocked the entertainment industry with the announcement of their splits. Here are top 10 celeb couples headed for splitsville in 2016.
1. Drew Barrymore – Will Kopelman: Drew and Will recently announced that they would divorce after reportedly living separately for the past few months. They have been married for three years and have two daughters together—Olive (3) and Frankie (2).
2. Beyonce – Jay Z: They may no longer be known as the power couple. Even though Bey is pregnant with their second child, reports suggest that her relationship with the rapper Jay Z is crumbling after nearly eight years of marriage. With their ugly fights making headlines every other day, it seems as though this couple will head for a divorce soon.
3. Kirsten Dunst – Garrett Hedlund: In spite of flashing big smiles for pictures at the Golden Globe Awards 2016, not all was well between Kirsten and Garrett as they decided to go their separate ways after being together for four years. During an interview before the announcement, however, Kirsten had seemed head over heels in love with her long-time boyfriend as she said she was excited to get pregnant soon.
4. Ellie Goulding – Dougie Poynter: The Love Me Like You Do singer broke up with boyfriend Dougie once again, after they rekindled their romance in the beginning of the year. After an on and off relationship for over two years, they’ve called it off for good this time. Ellie announced that she will take a break from singing and stay away from limelight to nurse her broken heart.
5. David Beckham – Victoria: This couple is quite hot, all right! But a number of divorce reports which surfaced last month lifted the veil off their 16-year marriage. Though several news reports of a strained relationship have surfaced, they are reportedly still trying to work things out for the sake of their four children.
6. Casey Affleck – Summer Phoenix: Another Affleck brother (after Ben Affleck) has called off his 10-year long marriage. Casey (40) and Summer (37) are headed for a divorce after nearly a decade of togetherness but will remain friends. They have two sons together—Indiana and Atticus.
7. Megan Fox – Brian Austin Green: They have been together for 11 years and married for five—so, the friends and fans were quite shocked when Megan decided to divorce Brian last year. While the final paperwork was filed earlier this year, the two seemed to have put their divorce on hold due to Megan’s unplanned third pregnancy.
8. Brad Pitt – Angelina Jolie: This is perhaps the biggest shocker of all the celeb divorces. They’ve been together for nearly nine years and only married recently. Brad Pitt’s infidelity reports have finally taken a toll on Jolie as she is fights anorexia, cancer and stress. However, reports suggest that the two are trying to work out the storm in their relationship.
9. Idris Elba – Naiyana Garth: Idris Elba moved out of the house he shared with long-time girlfriend and make up artist Naiyana Garth. Elba was spotted spending a lot of time with Naomi Campbell, and their recent link-up rumours seem to be the last straw for Garth, who is also the mother of their 2-year-old son Winston.
10. Nina Dobrev – Austin Stowell: Dobrev and Stowell’s fairytale romance has ended. The two flooded social media with their vacation pictures and seemed quite happy. But busy schedules and shooting destinations which were miles apart took a toll on their relationship and they split after just seven months of dating.
OMG-inducing, share-compelling, like-attracting, clutter-breaking, thought-provoking, myth-busting content from the country’s leading content curators. read on...